Monday, May 13, 2013

To my parents, who have helped me to be who I am today.

Just thinking about my experience, where I am now, and how I got here. I have my mother and father to thank for always pushing me in the right direction. 



Mis Padres
Os quiero porque vosotros me amasteis primero!
Quiero que sepáis que me doy cuenta,
Os debo tanto.

Líderes,
mis amigos,
que me enseñasteis a ser valiente
sincera,
respetuosa.

De esta forma,
Sois mi luz en la oscuridad,
La voz durante un duro silencio,
Y lo sois todo para mí

Os quiero porque vosotros me amasteis primero.
No olvidaré que siempre me querréis.



My Parents
I love you, because you loved me first!
I want you to know that I realize,
I owe you so much.

Leaders,
friends,
who have taught me to be fearless,
honest,
strong.

Well,
You are my light in the dark,
The voice during a hard silence,
And you are everything to me.

I love you, because you loved me first.
I will not forget that you always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment