Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thank you.

Wow. So this is real. I cannot believe that my flight is really booked. In just over a month, I will be stepping on a plane to Seville, Spain. 4,153.9 miles away. Alone. Across the Atlantic ocean. I've never even SEEN the Atlantic!






This is, without a doubt the most important and exciting thing I've ever done. This is my ultimate dream. There's no way this trip could have been possible without the help and support of so many amazing friends and family. To these people, I am forever indebted. Thank you all for believing in me.

Random, but I have a saved text message in my phone from my dad, from a while back. He told me "I'm proud of you. You are a risk-taker and that will help you to become successful. You will never have regrets." There must have been a reason I saved that text. Thank you, Dad.. for always pushing me along.. for helping me become strong and independent.. for the encouragement.

I'm so excited to experience everything there is to experience in Spain. I'm excited to communicate with a new group of people, to learn the ways of a completely different culture, and to become acquainted with the beautiful land. Thank you, God.. for giving me this opportunity.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment